Since the cold front has been in recent full force, its no surprise that my routine had to be kicked up a notch. I reviewed some problems and careful evaluations of my skin. I also developed some immediate solutions that can beef up my skin back to its shine & balanced moisture levels. I thought I’d share along with you some of the ongoing issues I go thru on a weekly / daily basis
- Dry skin (especially around the nose and forehead)
- Dry hands
- Oily facial skin (at night)
- Blackheads on my nose
- Earwax buildup
- Chapped lips
Solutions aka Regime
- [Night] Exfoliate (in the shower) in the shower with Harry’s Daily Face Cleanser.
- [Night] Cleanse the facial cleanser
- [Night] Trim & eliminate loose facial hair with Wahl Hero.
- [Morning] Cleanse with Malin & Goetz Grapefruit Cleanser.
- [Morning] Light dosage of Coconut oil on the face focusing on the dry spots.
- [On the way to work] Applying Palmer’s hand cream to defend against dryness or rough patches.
- [Morning & Night] Using & cleaning ears with q-tips.